The Literacy Project has been set up to help support service users improve their life chances, through learning and confidence building. Working together with other agencies the staff support individuals to increase their literacy and numeracy skills and to learn and begin to understand digital platforms.
The service, based at the CATH Day Centre, supports people who would like to be better at reading, writing, spelling or maths.
- Worry about having to read aloud?
- Feel that you don’t always understand what you’ve read?
- Freeze when you are asked to write?
- Worry that your writing or spelling is letting you down?
- Get confused about grams and kilograms or how to budget?
If so contact us on 07902 326 300 or come to the CATH Day Centre, Ladeside, St. Catherine’s Road, Perth, PH1 5RY
People who are homeless, at risk of being homeless or in temporary accommodation are especially welcome!