CATH Management Committee
The Management Committee is the board of Trustees for CATH.
It is made up of a maximum of eleven volunteers. The Trustees come from a variety of backgrounds offering a wide range of knowledge, skills and experience to the organisation.
As a Trustee of CATH you would be expected together with the rest of the Management Committee to:
- Ensure that CATH is carrying out its purpose for the public benefit
- Comply with Governance Documents and the Law
- Act in CATH’s best interests
- Manage CATH’s resources responsibly
- Act with reasonable care and skill
- Ensure CATH is accountable
- Determine strategy
- Be an ambassador for the organisation
Management Committee Members should:
- Have a commitment to the organisation and its aims.
- Have a willingness to devote the necessary time and effort.
- Possess good judgement and independence of mind.
- Show a willingness to work collectively as part of a group.
- Seek constructive debate and dialogue over confrontation.
Attendance at Board meeting, normally every two months and Annual General Meetings.
Participation on an ad hoc basis, at extra events and offer support and advice on areas of knowledge and expertise including through working groups and committees.
Willingness to attend training if required.