Moving house can be a traumatic and stressful time, particularly if this is a first tenancy; we understand that most people will require help and support to make sure the move is as stress free as possible. We can offer help, advice and support on all or some of the issues listed below:
- From the offer of tenancy to viewing/signing /refusal/appeals.
- Completion of housing/council tax benefit/change of address (DWP etc.)
- Social Fund and trust fund applications
- Help to set up utilities
- Signpost to appropriate agencies for specific support.
- Advice (housing/benefits/wellbeing)
- Support to engage in services within local community that are beneficial to health/wellbeing and promote tenancy sustainment
Contact – Mobile no: 07817560808 or 07955334695